As the Highland Local School District continues to plan for the upcoming 2nd semester, we are seeking a commitment from those Highland families who are interested in changing their TRANSPORTATION preference for their student(s) for 3rd and 4th quarters.
COMPLETE FORM IF:
1) You currently drive your child and would now like to utilize the school bus.
2) Your child currently rides the bus and you are now able to drive your child to/from school daily.
- QUESTION: My child only needs to take the bus in the morning, since I pick him/her up in the afternoon. Do I need to complete the form?
- ANSWER: YES. If your child needs bus transportation either TO or FROM school, you will need to complete the form.
DO NOT COMPLETE FORM IF:
1) Your child currently rides the bus and will continue to do so.
2) You currently drive your child to/from school daily and will continue to do so.
AGAIN, NO ACTION IS NEEDED IF YOU WANT YOUR STUDENT(S) TO CONTINUE WITH THEIR CURRENT MODE OF TRANSPORTATION.
Registration deadline is 5 p.m. on Friday, December 4.
You will need to submit a separate form for each child. By submitting this form, you are committing your student(s) to your requested change for the remainder of the school year. Questions? Contact the Transportation Department at email@example.com.